Sunday, July 31, 2011

Megyn One Month

This is a relatively quick post...we have quite a few summertime fun photos to organize, but we'll get the business taken care of first.
Megyn had her official 1-month checkup this past week.


 Here is our girl dressed up for the occasion -
her outfit is complete thanks Anika's hand-me-down socks. 
(Sorry, girls - these socks are just too cute *not* to share!)
Megyn's official stats: Weight: 10 pounds, 15 ounces
Length: 22.5 inches

She's been sleeping very well, too - between 5 and 6 hour stints for the first part of the night and then about 2 - 3 hours for the second half.  Not that I've been taking advantage of this little gift - she's sleeping next to me as I type this...sigh...

Megyn has also been a champ with her "tummy time" and is lifting her head up to check things out. 

Helllooooooo!!!!

Take the picture, mom - this thing is heavy - 98th percentile!
Never far away, Sgt. Bismarck takes any opportunity to inch his way onto something soft, cuddly and totally NOT for him:


"Maybe they won't notice my neck and ear..."


Another tummy picture...her eyes are so bright!

Okay - I tried to make this post short and sweet - and I am now off to bed...I know to take advantage of her sweet gift of snoozing!

Good night!

No comments: